15/45 Farnham Road,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3599370
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Three Bedroom Townhouse! **2 Weeks FREE Rent!!
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, 25th January from 11:05am until 11:20am!!
**2 Weeks FREE rent on a 12 month lease OR 1 Week FREE rent on a 6 month lease!!
Conveniently located close to schools, shops and public transport is this spacious three bedroom townhouse featuring:
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking plus heaps of storage space
- Powerful split system reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs and ducted air conditioning upstairs
- Internal laundry
- Guest toilet downstairs
- Three oversized bedrooms; two with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom enjoys its own walk in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with spa bath and shower
- Lock up garage which can accommodate one car and still have space for storage.
- Internal access from garage to property
- Security screens on back and front of property
- Large backyard for the kids to play in
- Property is foxtel ready
- Close to primary and high schools, Nirimba campus, local shops and Quakers Hill train station
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Available now!
- APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/reston
1 Garage space
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 15/45 Farnham Road, Quakers Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how