315/40 Tarcoola Crescent,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2020
Rent ID: 4111806
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM UNIT ON THIRD FLOOR - WALK UP COMPLEX - ON CHEVRON ISLAND
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE SELECT THE APPLY ONLINE ICON AND COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND ATTACH IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
This one bedroom unit is situated on the top floor of a three story walk up.
Presenting a roomy open plan layout, it offers a fashionable kitchen, which flows out through the living area onto an entertainer's balcony overlooking Chevron Island. Tucked away within a lush tropical setting, Karana Palms is only minutes from Surfers Paradise and the new arts and cultural precinct.
• Fully Furnished
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 secure car park
• Bedroom with wardrobe and balcony access
• Light filled open plan living/dining
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Washing machine and dryer included
Karana Palms facilities include outdoor pool and BBQ area.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 315/40 Tarcoola Crescent, Surfers Paradise. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.