15/4 Stokes Street,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Available 11th May 2021
Rent ID: 4393358
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well appointed 2 bedroom unit is located in a quiet leafy street close to bush reserve and central to all amenities.
Features: Combined lounge and dining leading to a north facing balcony, separate large modern kitchen and bathroom with shower over bath, internal
laundry facilities, both bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes, one undercover car space.
Short walk to Lane Cove Bus Interchange for all major bus routes and Lane Cove Village.
see open Inspection times or call 0411 266 890 for a private appointment.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove
Lifestyle in Lane Cove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
15/4 Stokes Street, Lane Cove, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lane Cove.