15/36 Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2264306
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY 1:30-1:45PM
This well presented top floor apartment enjoys plenty of natural light throughout and is in an ultra convenient location, with short walk to city transport, you will also have easy access to the upcoming village hub at Wharf Square with an array of upcoming restaurants and only a short walk to Gladesville Public School and Gladesville Shopping Centre.
- L shaped lounge and dining with split system air conditioner
- Private and spacious balcony with bi-folding doors creating great indoor/outdoor flow
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Floating timber floorboards throughout
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with built-ins
- Neat updated bathroom
- Internal laundry with extra storage
- Lock up garage with shelving included for extra storage space
- Walking distance to Banjo Paterson Park and bay
Available date: 6th February 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 Months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on the website
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15/36 Wharf Road, Gladesville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how