15/3-7 Cowell Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2617756
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Application approved and deposit taken!
Set back from the street in a modern security block, this spacious dual level residence boasts style and comfort in an ultra-convenient location.
- Two security car spaces plus lock up storage cage
- Expansive open plan living and dining area
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher and Smeg appliances
- Substantial rear courtyard that is perfect for the entertainer
- Two good sized bedrooms both with built in robes and their own separate balconies. The main bedroom includes an en-suite with bathtub
- Ducted a/c, under stair storage and security intercom
- Bright and modern main bathroom upstairs plus downstairs powder room
- Internal laundry
Offering an exceptional lifestyle opportunity, the apartment is located within walking distance to Gladesville Shopping Village, schools, restaurants, cafs and city bus routes.
Available date: 06/03/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 14 months
Pets permitted: Small pets may be considered on application
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Walk to everything from 15/3-7 Cowell Street, Gladesville. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.