15/25A Marks Street,
Naremburn, NSW 2065
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th March 2021
Rent ID: 3637769
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well appointed two bedroom apartment with parking
Inspection: Sat 27 Feb 2021 (02:30PM - 02:50PM)
Lease Period: 12 months preferred, longer will be considered
Available: 6th March, 2021
Pets: Will not be considered for this property
Parking: 1x lock up garage
Well proportioned two bedroom apartment offers modern convenience with a peaceful outlook. Situated just moments from Cammeray Village, Schooling and Shops this property is ready for its next occupants to make this home.
- Two large spacious bedrooms, both carpeted with built in robes
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and stone benches
- Dedicated living and dining areas, which open up onto a spacious balcony
- Bathroom offers separate shower and bath, Internal Laundry
- Well maintained security building, with lock up garage for one car
- Hardwood floors throughout the property excluding bedrooms
- Thoughtful storage and a grand entrance hallway
- Short walk to parks, Cammeray Village, Cammeray Public school
To apply for this property, please apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CLAIRE STULAJTER 0466 914 284
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Naremburn
Lifestyle in Naremburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Naremburn comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15/25A Marks Street, Naremburn today!