15/25 Waimea Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2085934
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LEASED - HOLDING FEE RECEIVED!
1 Bedroom Apartment In PRIME Location!
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to secure a much sought after 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of Burwood! Recently renovated, this property will suit the most discerning of tenants and will not last! Features include:
* Open plan kitchen, dining, lounge area
* Electric cooking
* Near new carpet throughout
* Single bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Neat and tidy bathroom
* Full security intercom
* Shared laundry with coin operated machines
* Located on top floor in a small boutique block of only 18 apartments
* Allocated car space available for an ADDITIONAL $30.00 per week. Contact agent for more information
Only a short stroll to Burwood train station, Westfields, local shops and schools - A MUST SEE! Please contact our office on (02) 97442229.
To Apply, please follow this link https://www.propertymanager.net.au/apply-on-line
DISCLAIMER: All information contained here is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burwood? 15/25 Waimea Street, Burwood could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how