15/20-22 College Crescent,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4335981
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Hornsby 2 Bedroom Apartment in a Great Location
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25997.
Best to get in quick with this 2 bedroom apartment in Hornsby, situated opposite the Barker College, just 5 minutes walk to Hornsby railway station, Westfield shopping center, Hornsby RSL and a choice of restaurants and takeaways. This is an ideal property to either live in or have as a great investment property to add to your portfolio, commanding a good return.
This apartment is in a prime position in the complex, offering an over-sized balcony compared to many others. It has a great floor layout enabling many opportunities for those looking to live in and even rent out one of the bedrooms.
* Galley kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, cooktop and oven
* Open plan lounge dining area
* Main bedroom with built in wardrobe, ensuite and remote control ceiling fan
* Second bedroom conveniently adjacent to the bathroom
* Laundry within the unit includes a clothes dryer
This apartment complex has community-minded occupants providing a calm and relaxed living experience. Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 15/20-22 College Crescent, Hornsby is unfurnished and available to rent.