15/2 Allan Street,
Prospect, SA 5082
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4018282
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING LARGE MODERN CBD-ADJACENT TOP FLOOR APARTMENT.
Located on the top floor with a spacious private entertainers balcony. This perfectly located apartment is just 5kms from the CBD and minutes to North Adelaide and the Prospect cafe precinct.
Offering bright open-plan living and two bedrooms this apartment is sure to make an impression. Showcasing a spacious open floor plan, a large private entertainers balcony, fully fenced secure car park and storage locker.
Located on the top level 3, this apartment is one of the most spacious available within the Prospect precinct. These apartments truly set the standard for apartment living.
Impressive features include:
- Top floor location
- 2 large bedrooms with mirrored robes and fans
- Large open-plan living space with 10 foot ceilings
- Kitchen with gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher, huge pantry and an island bench
- Separate American-style laundry with appliances
- Modern bathroom with full size bathtub
- Extra-large enclosed balcony with wooden outdoor bar table and 6 stools included
- Full fob security, intercom, NBN installed
- Convenient walk to bus or train for travel to the CBD
- Secure car park with remote gate entrance and storage locker
To apply online: www.tenantoptions.com.au
* Furniture, personal items and electrical appliances (except dishwasher and oven) are for display purposes only and are NOT included *
AVAILABLE AUGUST 25TH @ $395.00 PER WEEK
CONTACT AGENT FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION
MATTHEW MUNRO 0450 903 506
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 15/2 Allan Street, Prospect. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.