By Negotiation $550 - $580 Per Week
15/18 Cecilia Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
Available 29th September 2020
Rent ID: 4073818
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Popular Tranquil Apartment Block
This beautiful apartment is situated in one of the most sought after blocks in the area as it is surrounded by luscious greenery backdrop of trees and nature.
As you walk into the property, you will be greeted with an open plan living and dining room, a contemporary kitchen that has breakfast bar, stainless steel gas stove and oven and dishwasher.
The two oversized bedrooms have mirrored built in wardrobes and both have balcony access for your morning coffee in the sun!
The oversized balcony has access to the living area and the bathroom comes with a separate bathtub perfect for those who enjoy a little R&R.
Other features include;
- Single lock up garage
- Internal laundry and a great size linen cupboard in the hallway
- Building in quiet cul-de-sac
- Within a short easy walk to train station and buses
- Approx. 200m stroll to the shopping village
This property is available from 29.09.20 for a 6 or 12 month lease with an option to extend further.
Pets will be considered upon application
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/devine
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Want to live in Marrickville? 15/18 Cecilia Street, Marrickville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.