15/17-25 William Street,
Earlwood, NSW 2206
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2322558
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM + STUDY APARTMENT
Elysium is an exclusive apartment complex that provides an unrivalled sanctuary of perfect bliss and comfort. Located in one of Sydney's most rapidly evolving suburbs, only 11kms from the CBD, Elysium offers convenience, culture and lifestyle unlike any other development.
The combination of elegant interiors and chic exteriors provides Elysium with an ambience of luxury and class, creating a home that is perfect for you.
A stylish balance is struck between the chic facade, glass balconies,some apartments with winter gardens and imported European high windows and doors, creating this magnificent architectural masterpiece. Elysium is surrounded by natural landscaping and some apartments enjoy beautiful views of Sydney city skyline , providing residents and guests with a warm welcome.
- Fresh contemporary, high quality European finishes
- Spacious Open plan living
- Smeg appliances, caesarstone bench tops and glass splashbacks
- Secure underground parking including a storage cage
- Generously Sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes ( Main bedroom includes a specious ensuite bathroom)
- Chic bathroom with sleek finishes
- Sun-filled open plan living and dining area leading onto oversized entertainer's balcony with timber decking
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ducted air-conditioning, security video intercom, gas outlets and insulated glazing
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Earlwood
Lifestyle in Earlwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 15/17-25 William Street, Earlwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.