$360 Per Week pw
15/15 Warrenwood Place,
Langwarrin, VIC 3910
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2020
Rent ID: 4124008
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Maintenance free living!
Quietly nestled at the rear side of a young & vibrant complex, this beautifully presented brad new unit boasts a generous interior. Located around the corner from local takeaway shops, the general store and within close proximity to supermarkets, local schools & public transport, you will enjoy the convenience of living close to all amenities.
The home has been tastefully designed with a fresh and bright interior. The open plan living, dining and kitchen presents sizable dimensions and an abundance of natural light perfect for everyday life. Feel instantly delighted by the homes deluxe kitchen, offering plenty of cabinetry and bench space. The kitchen provides stainless steel appliances & overlooks the enclosed rear yard.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
- Tiled formal entry
- Bedroom 1 with robe storage
- Separate wc
- 2-way access to the bathroom
- Bathroom with tub, shower and vanity
- Bedroom 2 additional offers robe storage and brand new carpets installed
- Single garage with remote access and pedestrian door to the rear
- Separate laundry with hallway storage
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Split system heating and cooling
- Brand new kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher
- Sliding door access out to the yard. A good-sized yard with garden shed, grassed area and paved area perfect for entertaining
When location and presentation matter most, this property really does have it all. Situated in a beautiful and highly desirable pocket of Langwarrin, close to all amenities. This is it!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Langwarrin
Lifestyle in Langwarrin
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Langwarrin is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 15/15 Warrenwood Place, Langwarrin.