$440 + 1 Week of Free Rent! pw
15/14-16 Lords Avenue,
Asquith, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 4201608
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Security Apartment in Convenient Location!
Discover this near new 2 bedroom security apartment that offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
- Asquith Station within 350 meters.
- Asquith Coles & shops within 300 meters.
- Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
- Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
- Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
- Asquith Oval with exercise area.
- Local schools.
- Two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes with main bedroom including spacious fully tiled ensuite.
- Open plan living and dining area that flows out to a large undercover balcony perfect for entertaining.
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
- Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
- 1x secure underground car space with storage cage.
- Carpet floors in the bedrooms and living area.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas heating available.
- Low maintenance lifestyle.
- Security building with lift access.
- 6 or 12 month lease available.
- Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
- Property is not furnished.
- Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
- If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
Picture yourself living at 15/14-16 Lords Avenue, Asquith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.