15/13-17 Regentville Road,
Jamisontown, NSW 2750
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584192
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** ENQUIRE AND ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW **
To book an inspection go to Real Estate or Domain and just click on EMAIL THE AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION button and we will respond with a link to inspection times. You MUST Register Your Enquiry Online for an inspection time to view the property.
What a great find this one is! This gorgeous two bedroom apartment is sure to impress any tenant looking to secure a quality apartment in a fantastic complex. Positioned in the heart of Jamisontown in a quiet cul-de-sac, you will be offered direct access to the neighbouring parks and sporting fields, Multiple dining facilities, and Penrith Panthers football stadium. With this fantastic apartment showcasing a clean and modern design, split system air-conditioning, and secure underground parking, you truly will not be disappointed here. Be sure to inspect this fantastic apartment before it's too late!
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, with the main bedroom being much larger in size with a private ensuite
* Neat and tidy bathroom, with a built-in bath, a freestanding corner shower, and an updated vanity with ample storage
* Great sized kitchen with a gas cooktop, a stainless oven and dishwasher, a double sink with a mixer tap, plenty of work space with beautiful stone benchtops, and an abundance of storage space
* Wonderful amount of open living and dining space, with the comfort of split system air-conditioning, and direct access to the adjoining outdoor balcony for ideal entertaining
* Private internal laundry closet, with additional linen closets throughout the apartment
* Secure underground parking, with a single allocated parking bay, and a secure storage cage
- Applications will not be accepted unless the applicant has viewed the property and provided 100 points of ID with their application form.
- Upon approval the successful applicant will be required to put a 1 weeks rent holding deposit to secure the premises within 2 hours.
- Sorry no pets
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamisontown
Lifestyle in Jamisontown
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 15/13-17 Regentville Road, Jamisontown is unfurnished and available to rent.