15/11 Waruda Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
Rent ID: 4117774
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prestige harbour front property with stunning proportions
An exclusive lifestyle residence defined by world class views of Sydney's iconic skyline, this absolute waterfront whole floor apartment is located in a charming character building, architecturally designed as part of 'The Venetian'. With house-like proportions, soaring ceilings and water views from every room, it is just footsteps to the vibrant Kirribilli village with street side dining, cafes and specialty shops. Within walking distance to North Sydney harbourside pool and gym, ferries and Milsons Point train station - this is a premier address.
Agents note: The apartment is on the waterfront and is three stair levels down from the street level.
- Boasting a light filled and spacious living area with towering windows
- Modern gourmet kitchen with granite bench top plus quality European appliances
- Large dining, deluxe master suite with walk through robe and marble ensuite, two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, chic marble bathroom, mezzanine office/study.
- French doors offers a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the harbourfront residents' terrace with sunny garden
- One of only 14 in the building
- No common walls
- Security building with intercom
- Internal laundry facilities
- Ducted gas heating
- Double brick walls with 4.9 metre ceilings and polished floorboards with extensive storage options
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property Management Neutral Bay by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kirribilli? 15/11 Waruda Street, Kirribilli could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.