15/10A Muriel Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2699828
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom With Everything at your door step!
Located just across the road from Westfield, this unit offers you absolutely everything at your doorstep, moments walk to Westfield, Hornsby Train Station, Buses & a choice of several great schools
- Recently painted throughout
- Spacious kitchen
- Spacious lounge/dining combined
- Opens onto long, covered balcony
- Full bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Mirrored built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Full size internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
Available now. 12 month lease preferred.
Ray White Hornsby, believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
15/10A Muriel Street, Hornsby, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hornsby.