15/10 Harvard Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2556771
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST TBA
Top-Floor apartment in sought after location! Just walking distance to Gladesville's shopping village, parks and public transport to the City.
- Updated open plan kitchen with ample storage space
- Spacious, combined lounge and dining opening to balcony
- Two well-sized bedrooms, second bedroom with built-in
- Neat bathroom with bathtub
- 1x Undercover car space
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6/12 months
Pets permitted: NO
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection, 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 15/10 Harvard Street, Gladesville is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $375/Week + 1 WEEK FREE RENT
- 8/10 Pearson Street, Gla...
- L6 1 Wharf Road | DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 1 Wharf Road, Gladesville
- $380 + ONE WEEKS FREE RENT!
- 8/8 Pearson Street, Glad...