15/1-3 Elamang Avenue,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4874309
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Apartment with Sparkling Harbour Views
Showcasing sparkling harbour views enhanced by its prized north easterly aspect, with large windows around three sides of the apartment, this property captures a different aspect of the harbour from every direction. It presents a rare lifestyle opportunity, placed a short walk from ferries, trains and Kirribilli Village shops.
- Panoramic harbour views
- 2 bedrooms with an additional study space
- Updated kitchen and light drenched interiors
- Large bathroom with separate toilet, internal laundry
- Under cover parking with lift access
- Close proximity to village life, recreation and the city
- Walk to trains, buses and ferry
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
15/1-3 Elamang Avenue, Kirribilli, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kirribilli.