15/557 Glenferrie Road,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4249818
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT!
*** TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION OR CONTACT AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS WILL NOT BE GRANTED ***
This large well presented ground floor apartment offers lifestyle and comfort. With Large windows at the front and rear of the property, natural light is not an issue. Located within walking distance to shops, restaurants, train station, Swinburne University, parks and trams. Featuring:
- generous living and dining room
- separate well equipped kitchen with gas cooking
- large bedroom with ample Built in robe storage is accompanied by a huge bright bathroom with laundry facilities and separate toilet.
- one car park allocated
Note: Carpet to be removed and floorboards to be polished prior to new lease.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 15/557 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.