15/474 Murray Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4235988
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Immaculate Apartment in Central Location!!
This immaclute one bedroom one bathroom apartment is well designed with plenty of storgae through out and an open plan kitchen and living area leading out onto a larger than average balcony perfect for entertaining!
A short stroll will find you in the heart of the CBD, with Watertown Outlet Stores, the finest cafes and restaurants, designer shopping, trendy nightspots and the world class Perth Arena right on your doorstep. This property won't last long!
REASONS TO RENT THIS PROPERTY:
- Large master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Dual entry bathroom
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in both the living area and bedroom
- Large balcony overlooking complex
- Good sized kitchen
- Dryer included
- Separate interal storage room
- Secure undercover parking space
- Available 1st February
- Sorry no pets
HOW TO APPLY:
HOW TO VIEW:
Private viewings are conducted by appointment and timing is flexible to suit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
From 5 December 2020 the State Government requires all real estate agents to maintain a record of attendees to all auctions and home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes.
All attendees over the age of 16 must either scan the QR code on SafeWa app or provide their full name, phone number and address to the property manager at the time of entering any property inspection. Should a person refuse to give this information, our agency has the right to refuse entry.
SafeWA can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 15/474 Murray Street, Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking and reverse cycle air-conditioning.