15/311 Anketell Street,
Greenway, ACT 2900
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4465860
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Plan Living
This one bedroom apartment features open plan living and dining with reverse cycle heating and cooling. It has a private balcony facing into the complex, a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances.
- Good sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Single car space
- Underground storage
- Lift access
- Large study area
- NBN available
- Sky Deck on level 8 available to all residents
No current EER
Greenway was named in honour of Francis Howard Greenway (1777-1837). Francis Greenway was a Colonial architect and arrived in Sydney as a transportee in 1814. He worked as an architectural adviser on public works from 1814-1815 and was later appointed Civil Architect and Assistant Engineer in 1816. Greenway supervised the construction of a number of public buildings. Howard Greenway also adapted designs and methods to suit the Australian climate.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenway
Lifestyle in Greenway
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 15/311 Anketell Street, Greenway is unfurnished and available to rent.