15/268 Johnston Street,
Annandale, NSW 2038
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 4167075
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING NORTHERN OUTLOOK OVER HERITAGE HOMES AND LUSH GREENERY. LOVINGLY REJUVENATED. AT LIGHT RAIL & HARBOUR. STORAGE ROOM.
INSPECTION: Wednesday 25th November 5:15pm - 5:30pm
*Entry via Piper Lane
Entry to the building is through its historic sandstone facade with the heritage 'Witches Houses' as its neighbours. This 1970's retro-chic building is only a short stroll to light rail and the stunning harbour.
The apartment has been expertly refurbished with a modern kitchen, with stainless steel fittings; smart stone benchtops, white joinery rectangular subway look tiling and timber look flooring. The bathroom retains its original 70s detailing. The living room has ample storage and opens to the external large sunny balcony.
Apartment features include:
- City and heritage outlook
- Full-length balcony with doors from the living room
- High ceilings throughout and windows in the kitchen and bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Secure, undercover car space
- Large storage room (ONLY APARTMENT IN THE BUILDING WITH STORAGE)
1 Open space
Property Links new
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annandale
Lifestyle in Annandale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 15/268 Johnston Street, Annandale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, secure parking, and dishwasher.