15/205 Greenwich Road,
Greenwich, NSW 2065
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th October 2021
Rent ID: 4573516
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous 2 bedroom with direct harbour access and parking!
PROPERTY ID: 123920 (quote when calling)
Located in a beautifully maintained harbour-front block, with direct access to the water! This sunny, west facing two bedroom apartment with views is the perfect location to work from home. Just a quick 5 min walk to Greenwich shops and all your shopping needs in a village atmosphere (post office, IGA supermarket, liquor, take away shops and cafes!). Bus stop at front door and a scenic 10 minute walk to both ferry (to city and beyond) and train stations.
Please call Steve on 0405 092 741 to arrange an inspection. Available anytime to view. Can be made available earlier than October 10 if needed.
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Combined living and dining leading to intimate balcony
- New gas oven and cook top and new dishwasher. Lovely neat kitchen with opening between kitchen and lounge area. Perfect for chatting with guests while cooking!
- Bathroom with large shower with continuous hot water system. Never run out of hot water while showering!
- Air conditioning in living room and ceiling fans in living and master bedroom
- Very private and a quiet building
- Undercover private car space, as well as ample street parking for guests
- Shared laundry facilities. Very easy access from apartment.
- Beautiful common area deck under the building
- Pet friendly with a beautiful waterside park and walking area adjacent including a pet leash-off area
- Storage cage
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenwich
Lifestyle in Greenwich
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Greenwich comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 15/205 Greenwich Road, Greenwich today!