15/168 Chatswood Road,
Daisy Hill, QLD 4127
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4188519
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW AND WAITING FOR YOU
No Mask, No Entry
Following the recent QLD restrictions for the next 10 days, please respect the QLD Health Regulations and adhere to the following if you choose to attend our property viewings.
As of 12th January the following changes will be set in place (until 9am 22nd of January - Subject to change):
and#128567; All attendees MUST wear a mask at ALL times, unless you are exempt to do so.
and#9995;and#127995; Maximum persons allowed at an open home is 20 pax
and#129330;and#127995; Please use hand sanitiser provided before entering the property
and#129440; Clients MUST NOT attend the property viewing if they are sick or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.
and#128293; Clients MUST NOT attend if they have attended a known hotspot or have travelled interstate/overseas in the last 14 days and do NOT have a Negative Covid Test Result.
Situated in a new exclusive enclave in Daisy Hill and walking distance to both John Paul College and St Edwards Primary School as well as minutes to a choice of major shopping centres, day care centres, Daisy Hill State Forest with walking and riding tracks, bus at the door and easy access to the M1 both North and South.
Just look at what is on offer here:
• DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING
• Open plan living and dining leading to covered alfresco entertaining
• Stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
• Four bedrooms all built in
• Separate office located downstairs at front entry
• Main bathroom and en suite PLUS additional downstairs powder room for guests
• Double lock up with internal access
• Fully fenced low maintenance block with grassed area for play
• Please note: only one small dog or cat allowed subject to Owner and Body Corporate approval
Quality properties are in very short supply, book for your inspection quickly to avoid disappointment.
*** To book an inspection time, please register online. Once you have registered, we can notify you of any upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations. ***
** Given the current COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing government regulations, open homes are limited to 21 people, including the Agent. Please register online to view. Should no times be available, we will be in contact ASAP. Alternatively, we can provide a 'Site Unseen' form should you wish to accept without viewing in person. Please email through any questions to email@example.com and we will be happy to help.**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Daisy Hill
Lifestyle in Daisy Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 15/168 Chatswood Road, Daisy Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.