14B Rutledge Crescent,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4684009
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't miss out on this 3 bedroom home!
This stunning double storey duplex is located on one of Quakers Hills best streets. Home will be conveniently located less than 450m from The Ponds & walking distance to great schools Barnier Public & Mary Immaculate Primary Schools!
Property Features Include:
- New gas connection for a heater in the living room, outdoor BBQ & for kitchen cooktop
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Tiles downstairs & carpet upstairs
- Open plan formal lounge & dining room
- Modern kitchen with brand new appliances, gas cooking, stone benchtops, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space
- Meals/family area located off of kitchen
- Second living space
- Brand new downlights throughout
- 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built in wardrobes
- Upstairs study nook
- Split system air conditioning
- Main bathroom upstairs with bath tub
- Second guest toilet downstairs
- Laundry with external access
- New ceiling fans up & downstairs
- Entertainers backyard includes landscaped gardens, undercover pergola, side access & grassed area
- Single garage with plenty of driveway and off street parking available
If you wish to inspect this property, please make a general enquiry on the property listing to receive a notification when available open home times are created.
If you have any further queries please contact our office on: (02) 8883 4033.
NOTE: Once the property has been viewed, you may then apply. If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Quakers Hill? 14B Rutledge Crescent, Quakers Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.