14B Bromley Street,
East Geelong, VIC 3219
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4375271
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UPDATED TWO BEDROOM HOME
If you're looking for a great value property located close to the city that you can enjoy your downtime and have a great lifestyle, then this just may well be the one you have been waiting for.
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Recently renovated kitchen with gas and electric cooking
- Updated bathroom with shower
- Split system for heating & cooling
- Large undercover entertaining area, perfect for relaxing with a book or lunch with friends.
- Off street secure parking
Just minutes from town and schools with easy care gardens, this one is a must see. Register to inspect today!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Geelong
Lifestyle in East Geelong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in East Geelong includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 14B Bromley Street, East Geelong today!