14A Nowill Street,
Rydalmere, NSW 2116
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4470183
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Why rent a unit when you can rent a spacious granny flat!
*** Due to COVID19 restrictions, Inspection is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Viewing is limited to one person per 15 minute timeslot and masks are compulsory. Should you wish to arrange a private viewing, message the agent via this website with your Full Name, Email Address and Contact number and we will call you to arrange a suitable and safe inspection ***
Situated in a handy location is this Modern and spacious granny flat featuring :-
* Master bedroom with built-in.
* 2nd bedroom with built-in
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher
* Chic bathroom with internal laundry
* Open plan lounge/dining opening out onto a spacious decked backyard
* Side drive to gated carport for approx 2 vehicles
This lovely home is only a short walk to Rydalmere Wharf and minutes to major bus services, schools, shops and transport.
This is a must to inspect, be quick!
TO APPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT https://rwermington.com.au/rent/rental-application
OR CONTACT US AND WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rydalmere
Lifestyle in Rydalmere
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14A Nowill Street, Rydalmere before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.