14A Newmen Close,
Wetherill Park, NSW 2164
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st June 2021
Rent ID: 4445952
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
No Expense Spared
Brimming with high end fixtures and appliances, this immaculately presented granny flat is light and bright throughout and conveniently located close to public transport, Greenway Plaza and nearby schools.
- Combined lounge and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Top quality kitchen with massive amounts of cupboard space
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled from floor to ceiling modern bathroom with quality fixtures
- Private yard, perfect for the kids and small undercover alfresco area
Private viewings available, contact our office or one of our agents to arrange an inspection!
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wetherill Park
Lifestyle in Wetherill Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 14A Newmen Close, Wetherill Park is unfurnished and available to rent.