14A/286-292 Fairfield Street,
Fairfield, NSW 2165
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4340349
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GAS, WATER AND ELECTRICITY INCLUDED IN THE RENT!
OPEN HOUSE: WEDNESDAY 14TH APRIL FROM 5:20PM UNTIL 5:50PM!
Located across the road from schools, shops and Fairfield train station, this modern residence is situated within a security complex which enjoys lift access, and security cameras. Featuring spacious combined living areas and an open plan kitchen this property wont last long. Some of its many features include:
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious combined lounge and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Well-appointed bedrooms both with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Sparkling bathroom
- Security building and parking with intercom, swipe card system and security cameras
- Large balcony with magnificent district views
- Across the road from shops, schools and train station
- Gas, water and electricity included in the rent!
- Available Saturday 10th April
- APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/reston
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14A/286-292 Fairfield Street, Fairfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.