146A/13-15 Hassall Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th October 2021
Rent ID: 3909382
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently positioned in the heart of the CBD, this studio apartment located on the 14th floor overlooks the Parramatta city with breathtaking views from the balcony. Ideal for those that love living in the CBD with all the benefits of easy relaxed lifestyle including Parramatta Railway Station only minutes walking distance, as well as Westfield Shopping Centre and a myriad of trendy restaurants and cafes, choice of school's parks and clubs, all at your disposal.
In addition to the superb location, the unit comes with fantastic inclusions including;
- Furnished property - very hard to come by.
- Open-plan bedroom and living room with tiled flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and free-standing shower.
- Contemporary kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher.
The property is close to all amenities and is in a great central location.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 146A/13-15 Hassall Street, Parramatta. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.