1415/250 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3976722
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
IN THE HEART OF THE CBD IN THE SOMERSET BUILDING!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
This immaculately updated 2 bedroom apartment has been refreshed. Bright open plan living with modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances & fridge. Both bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, central bathroom with access to master bedroom & European laundry. Plus more: high ceilings, w/w carpets, ducted heating & cooling throughout. North facing views of the city skyline.
Building boast many lifestyle advantages:
- Resort style fcialities including gym, pool, sauna & rooftop bbq area
- walking distance to Melbourne Central, Emporium, QV & Queen Victoria markets.
- public transport at your doorstep..
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1415/250 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.