1414/9 Power Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3941010
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One bedroom furnished apartment
Perfectly positioned moments to Crown Casino, public transport, Southbank Promenade and the Melbourne Arts and Entertainment Precinct.
This immaculate one bedroom furnished apartment is perfect for the busy professional seeking the inner city lifestyle.
- open plan living with floorboards throughout
- Bedroom with mirrored sliding robes
- Separate stylish tiled bathroom & internal laundry
- Well appointed kitchen with Miele appliances
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Foxtel & NBN ready
Superb architecturally designed building, with impressive facilities across Level 9, including; Virtual golf driving range, 17 seat cinema, day spa, indoor pool area with relaxation decks, spa, steam room, sauna room, fully equipped fitness centre. BBQ Terrace. Two meeting rooms, games room, luxurious lounge area and resident kitchen. Secure entrance with 24 hour Concierge and Building Security. Dry Cleaning Service available.
Click the "book an inspection button" to arrange an inspection time.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1414/9 Power Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.