$460.00 per week - TOP FLOOR!!
1412/18 Thorn Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2020
Rent ID: 4075215
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Top Floor Apartment with Bosch Appliances and secure storage
Luxury apartment located in the heart of Kangaroo point, offering an urban lifestyle with an endless selection of cafes and dining options right at your fingertips.
This two bedroom apartment, with 1 secure car space & storage unit, is within super easy walking distance to IGA Supermarket, Bus stop and Mowbray Park City Cat, with fantastic floor plan and spectacular views.
Podium floor with a private resident's lounge & reception office
25 m heated lap pool
Extensively equipped gymnasium
Cafe & alfresco dining on the ground floor
Lawn retreat stretching from Peninsula to the riverfront
* Top floor apartment
* 2 Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms
* Alfresco enclosed balcony offering extra liveable space
* Spacious floor plan 73m2
* Secure car space with lockable storage unit
* Large open plan living area
* Stone benchtops
* Bosch kitchen appliances
* Ducted air conditioning
* Large enclosable balcony
* 2.7m living area ceilings
* Generous robes with built-in drawers and shelves and generous storage
* Extra lockable storage in secure basement
* High-speed internet and Foxtel ready
* Car park within secure basement
* Surrounded by luxury riverfront properties
* 3km to CBD
* Only 400m To City Cat Ferry Terminal and 200m to Bus Stop
* Heated 25m lap pool
* Well equipped gymnasium
* Residents lounge area
* Audio intercom system and security chip entry
* Café and alfresco dining
* Access to lawn retreat stretching from Peninsula to the riverfront
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ironfish Brisbane will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Want to live in Kangaroo Point? 1412/18 Thorn Street, Kangaroo Point could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.