1410/43 Shoreline Drive,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
Rent ID: 4100751
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning water view two bedroom apartment in heart of Rhodes
This apartment truly embrace the modern and vibrant lifestyle that "Rhodes" living represents. It has everything that :
- Magnificent water view which you can enjoy from both living room and bedroom.
- Located on level 14 with so much light filling in every corner of your apartment - Spacious balcony for you to relax, bbq or enjoy the view!
- Two spacious bedroom, one master room with en-suite
- Modern kitchen with European appliance, gas cook, oven and stone bench top - Practical and balanced layout with good utilisation of every square meter that you are paying for.
- Secure car space with storage cage
- Lobby downstairs for your guest or you to wait and rest - On-site building management
Photos are for indicative only!!
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rhodes
Lifestyle in Rhodes
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1410/43 Shoreline Drive, Rhodes before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.