1409/35 Malcolm Street,
South Yarra, VIC 3141
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3757816
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS APARTMENT WITH CITY VIEWS AND 2 CARPARKS FRESHLY PAINTED WITH BRAND NEW QUALITY FLOORING IN LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOMS
2 Bedroom Apartment at great location!
Fantastic apartment located on Chapel Street, Melbourne's most vibrant fashion and food strip, designer labels boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants. Not far away on the corner of Chapel Street and Toorak Road, the Jam Factory is now the shopping complex with Cinemas in it. With tram stops at your doorstep, direct trams to inner-city and Richmond; Walking distance to Melbourne High School and South Yarra train station. Woolworth, Big W, Bread Top, cafes and food court and lots more are on the ground floor of the Vogue building.
- 8 mins walk to the train station
- 5 mins walk to Yarra River
- 5 mins walk to tram towards City
- above Woolworths, Big W, heaps of restaurants and cafes
- Next to Melbourne High School
- 5 mins walk to Palace Cinema
This apartment has everything which features:
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spots
- Stainless Steel fully-fitted kitchen
- Built-in Wardrobe
- European Laundry
- Gas included
- NBN network available
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Indoor lap-pool
- Steam room
- Rooftop Garden
- Outdoor Tennis Court
- Outdoor Barbeque area
- 24/7 security and concierge
We offer one week free rent to you who can apply by this week!
PLEASE REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION WITH US NOW!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Yarra
Lifestyle in South Yarra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in South Yarra is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1409/35 Malcolm Street, South Yarra.