1408/668 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Available 25th June 2021
Rent ID: 4446332
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only
PART FURNISHED - This stunning 2 bedroom apartment offers secure and convenient living in the heart of CBD. Featuring Timber floorboards, quarlity furnishings and roller blinds throughout.
- Large open plan lounge and dining area opening out to large private balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 2 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes and window views.
- Central bathroom with shower over the bath and laundry facilites.
Features: Reverse cycle heating and cooling, video intercom, facilities include swimming pool, tennis court, gym and BBQ area.
Enjoy this fantastic location with plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment and public transport options all within minutes away from the building.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1408/668 Bourke Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.