1408/151 Berkeley Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4163138
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STYLISH & MODERN APARTMENT LIVING AT ROYAL ELIZABETH
Inspired by the iconic Australian gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth's contoured façade is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation close to the city, universities and hospitals and a level of livability and quality seldom seen in buildings of this size.
This cosy 1 bedroom plus study apartment is located on Level 14 of the iconic ROYAL ELIZABETH building on Berkeley Street.
This property comes FURNISHED and also features: -
- 1 bedroom with sliding glassed built in wardrobes
- Separate study room
- Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an intergrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- White-good provided
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the buildings gymnasium, lounge and private dining room on Level 19!
Book your inspection now or contact Edith Wu on 96631117 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
***photo's are for advertising purposes only***
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1408/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.