1406/3 Network Place,
North Ryde, NSW 2113
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4320678
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN - Stunning One Bedroom Apartment Plus Study - Ryde Garden
Ryde Garden offers the perfect mix between luxury and convenience. Within just minutes walk to North Ryde Station, one stop to Chatswood or Macquarie Park and just 15 min to the Sydney CBD this apartment is perfect for anybody looking to live a stylish, pedestrian lifestyle.
The development boasts a sky garden with BBQ and includes 25m lap pool, child care & gymnasium set in landscaped gardens.
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Spacious open plan living
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and appliances;
- Ducted A/C;
- Internal laundry with wash and dryer in one;
- Facilities include a swimming pool, gym and a roof top garden;
- A storage cage in the basement
- Close to transports, shops, cafes, restaurants
For more information please contact David Long on 0433 033 305 or email,
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Copy of current Passport & Driver's License
(Visa required if not Australian Resident)
- 3x Most recent payslips
- Most recent tenancy ledger if possible.
- If there will be two people on the lease, two sets of documents are required.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Ryde
Lifestyle in North Ryde
Picture yourself living at 1406/3 Network Place, North Ryde. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.