1405/148-160 King Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4421829
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
KING & PHILLIP - Brand New High Floor Residence With City Views
Designed to complement the architectural masterpieces that frame its location, these meticulously designed residences pay homage to classic architectural principles using a dynamic and contemporary approach. With nearby St James Church, Hyde Park Barracks Museum, The Supreme Court of New South Wales and sweeping views of Hyde Park to wake up to each day.
- Deluxe kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, inbuilt fridge and stone benchtops
- Timber floors, LED lighting, Soft carpet in bedroom
- Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
- Inbuilt fridge, oven, dishwasher included
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Level lift access to lobby and residence levels
- Onsite concierge & Secure entry
Idyllically positioned on Hyde Park and amongst Sydneys most important historical buildings, King & Phillip offers a location that marries unparalleled city living with scenic parkland surrounds.
King & Phillip welcomes you home like no other place in the world.
For any further questions please contact Jack Williams on 0434 881 122 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate Zhang on 0415 751 276 or email@example.com
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1405/148-160 King Street, Sydney. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.