1404/80 Berrima Street,
Wynnum, QLD 4178
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4338247
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TRENDY NEW APPARTMENT
* We respect your time and ours, you will be contacted 60 minutes prior to the scheduled inspection. If you don't confirm via phone or email we will not show *
Situated in the coastal suburb of Wynnum with magnificent views of the bay, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment would suit a professional couple and is only 30 minutes' drive to Brisbane. This area is a popular destination due to its coastline, jetty and tidal wading pool.
Rooftop pool with entertaining and BBQ area
water views and is only a short walk to the seaside, cafes and the movie theatre and gym is downstairs.
Balcony off the lounge enjoy the view and sea breezes.
Stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
Split cycle air conditioning in the master bedroom and living areas.
Master bedroom with ensuite
Quality cooking appliances including an integrated dishwasher
Timber flooring with carpet in the bedrooms
NBN connections in place
1x Secure basement car parking plus storage cage
Just 400 metres Waterloo Esplanade
Only 30 metres to the Famous Waterloo Hotel and 180 metres to CBD and fabulous eateries
Wynnum Central Train Station just 300 metres from your door
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wynnum
Lifestyle in Wynnum
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wynnum? 1404/80 Berrima Street, Wynnum could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.