1403/82 Hay Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3832060
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW modern contemporary apartment
NEAR NEW contemporary apartment set grandly within the heart of the Cities amenities. Walking distance to Central train station, Darling Square, parklands and a wide choice of cuisines and shops. The apartment and the building itself offers you a modern tranquil lifestyle.
* Two spacious bedrooms, ensuite to master
* Fresh living/dining area extending to balcony with view
* Modern kitchen with GAS cooktop and Miele appliances including dishwasher
* Designer main bathroom
* Moments to World Square shopping centre, QVB, Myer, and David Jones, Central train station and much more!
* One carspace + storage
Contact Haida on 0452 0233 886 OR Eric on 0410 328 999 for additional details. Inspections by appointment only - Limit of ONE person per viewing (Due to COVID-19 restrictions).
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Haymarket? 1403/82 Hay Street, Haymarket could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Deposit Taken. No inspection scheduled. Need More!
- 28A(3283)/65 Tumbalong B...
- $750 Per Week! Enquire Now!
- LEVEL 29/710 George Stre...
- $920 furnuished
- 1026/1 Steam Mill Lane, ...
- $800 Per Week!!!
- UNIT 124/107-121 Quay St...