1403/29 Angas Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Rent ID: 4557928
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNFURNISHED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF THE CITY!
****Photos for illustration purposes only****
Ideally located in the heart of the City and in the ever-popular & near new Kodo Apartments surrounded by cafes, restaurants, pubs, retail shopping and walking distance to Rundle Mall, Adelaide Uni, Tafe SA, RAH, Central Markets and the restaurant & cafe hub of Gouger Street.
Exceptional quality fixtures & fittings throughout and balcony with spectacular views of the City & Hills.
What we love about this property:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with en-suite and built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living/ kitchen & dining area
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, quality s/steel appliances, ample cupboards space and dishwasher
- Spacious and ultra-modern main bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fabulous size balcony with magnificent views over the City & Hills, ideal for entertaining friends or family
- Discrete fold-away laundry
- Security entrance & Intercom
* Please complete the online application through 2Apply (Powered by InspectRealEstate) by clicking on "Request Inspection" or "Get in Touch". Both buttons will send an email with the link to submit your application. *
* Water usage & supply charges apply
* Bond - 6 weeks rent equivalent
* Lease Term - 12 months preferred
Please contact Sophie YANG 0452 503 168 for more information.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Adelaide? 1403/29 Angas Street, Adelaide could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.