1403/2 Joseph Road,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2021
Rent ID: 4599048
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ticking all the boxes! City and Water Skyline
Welcome to Boat House a truly unique and premium offering in one and only Footscray.
Overseeing the city and river, this corner 2 bedroom apartment will impress.
Apartment INSERT 1403 is:
- Flooded with glorious natural light
- Bursting with storage space
- Fully kitted with a gourmet kitchen complete with island benches, smoked mirrored splash backs and stylish appliances
Additionally, you will enjoy the:
- Spacious living area with access to the private entertainers balcony with sensational river and city views
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes, the master with an ensuite
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with double glazing to maximise natural light
- Residents podium garden complimented by spectacular views and a residents dining & lounge
- Fully equipped gym and swimming pool facilities
The picture is complete with:
- Engineered timber floors throughout living areas
- European laundry
- Secure intercom and entry
- Secured parking & storage cage
Relish incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer:
- Sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep
- Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
- Footscray and Seddon train stations are just a short walk away (800m)
- Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and 12 minutes by car)
- Moments from an array of parks, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
*Please note photos and video are indicative only and inspections must be conducted to see the layout and finish of the apartment.
To arrange an inspection simply click on the inspection button on this listing. Registration for an inspection is critical
Need a move fast? Get pre-inspection tenancy approval by submitting your application and references via 1form.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1403/2 Joseph Road, Footscray. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.