1402/6 Leicester Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
Rent ID: 4134909
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Marvelous One Bedroom Apartment Plus One Study Room!
Modern Carlton Retreat - Only a Short Walk to the Market!
The perfect balance of contemporary style, relaxed open living, and superb natural light, this two bedroom apartment situated on the cusp of the city is sure to have widespread appeal. Opposite the iconic Queen Victoria Market and close to University of Melbourne, RMIT University, Melbourne Central shops and train, Lygon Street restaurants, and an array of CBD attractions.
- A stunningly spacious central living zone
- Dedicated lounge and tiled meals area, with this space opening out to a balcony which has amazing south and west views of the city and out over the market.
- Kitchen with stone surfaces and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Bedroom with mirror built-in robe
- Study or second bedroom
- Wall heating in the bedroom
- And chic bathroom with a laundry
Features: Bike storage, double glazed windows and secure video intercom entry.
NOTE: image/s are indicative only and have been chosen to best reflect apartment advertised but may reflect a different apartment design
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1402/6 Leicester Street, Carlton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.