1402/315-321 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3458057
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This two bedroom furnished apartment features floor to ceiling windows allowing for natural light, creating a vibrant and exciting living space. This great apartment is superbly positioned in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, the convenience is unparalleled: Moments from the shopping and food meccas of Melbourne Central, Queen Victoria Markets, Bourke Street Mall and Hardware Lane, Universities, Flagstaff and Carlton gardens, whilst free trams will take you anywhere across the city to enjoy everything Melbourne is famous for.
This property includes;
- Fantastic open plan layout
- Fully furnished
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Good size main bathroom with separate shower
- Laundry facilities tucked behind bathroom door (washer and dryer included)
- Split system heating and cooling
- The Carlson complex features security entry, a residents' lounge, bike storage and north-facing barbecue terrace.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 1402/315-321 La Trobe Street, Melbourne today!