14 Yates Court,
Kepnock, QLD 4670
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4236570
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL AWARD WINNING HOME in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Four bedrooms plus granny flat/home office/kids retreat/games room
- Master bedroom has walk through wardrobe and ensuite + air conditioning
- Three bathrooms
- Private study with built-in bench, draws, cupboards and network cable
- Private outdoor entertaining area with TV points and built in speakers
- Double attached garage + second 12m x 6m garage to accommodate an additional four vehicles
- Abundance of storage in second garage including a storage attic
- Crimsafe security screens
- 961m2 block
- Disability friendly, NDIS
- Fully fenced + electric gate
- Lawn/garden maintenance included
Please note: Pets will not be considered at this property.
To express your interest in this property, we invite you to submit an application form which will be subject to pre-approval. Applications will be assessed by our Leasing Team and presented to the Landlord to approve a shortlist of applicants who will be contacted to attend a private inspection to finalise the application process.
Applying with Four Walls is easy! Please send through an enquiry and you will receive a link to apply using our online application form. Alternatively, please visit our office situated at 255 Bourbong Street, BUNDABERG WEST, QLD and collect a copy of our application.
DISCLAIMER: We have prepared this document endeavouring to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.
6 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kepnock
Lifestyle in Kepnock
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Yates Court, Kepnock before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.