14 Wilson Crescent,
Banks, ACT 2906
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4297216
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Three Bedroom House Close to local amenities.
Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra is proud to Market 14 Wilson Crescent, Banks for rent.
This neat and tidy three bedroom house features an open plan living and meals area with wall heater, modern Kitchen with gas stove top, wall oven and dishwasher, Three Bedrooms with BIR and Brand new carpet, Modern Bathroom with Separate shower and bath, separate toilet and modern laundry.
Outdoors features a fenced neat, tidy and low maintenance back yard with single carport, ample off street parking and set back from the road.
• Three bedrooms, two with BIR's.
• Modern Bathroom with separate shower and bath.
• Separate Toilet.
• Modern fitout in Laundry.
• Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large pantry and dishwasher.
• Good Size Linen Cupboard in hallway.
• Dining and Lounge area off kitchen.
• Neutral colours through-out.
• Brand New carpet in Bedrooms.
• Gas wall heater in living area.
• Single carport and off street parking in driveway.
• Neat and tidy gardens.
• Close to local amenities, walking distance to local IGA, Take-away and Parks.
• Short drive to Tuggeranong Shopping Centre, Schools and Lanyon market Place.
• Close to bus stops.
You must register your details by pressing 'Book Inspection' this way we can advise you of open times or cancellations. NOTE: Opens will not be held if you do not register.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banks
Lifestyle in Banks
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Banks? 14 Wilson Crescent, Banks could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.