14 Wilby Street,
Flagstone, QLD 4280
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4356219
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Make it yours.
Brand new, bright & bubbly home!
A forward-looking community with city status in its sights, Flagstone puts you in reach of a life surrounded by nature combined with all the modern-living musts: convenience, connectedness, community, and choice. And with a 126ha CBD continuing to take shape, life at Flagstone gets more appealing with each breaking day.
Make sure you send your 1 Form application TODAY as houses are leased FAST!
~ P r o p e r t y F e a t u r e s I n c l u d e ~
* 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Master with ensuite and slide door access to Alfresco
* Modern living area with easy flow access to the backyard
* Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and quality fixtures
* Double automatic lock-up garage
* Fully fenced yard access via sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco
* Larger yard
~ L o c a t i o n F e a t u r e s ~
Jimboomba State School, a government primary school
Flagstone State School, a government primary school
Flagstone State Community College, a government secondary school
Emmaus College, a private primary and secondary school
Hills International School, a private primary and secondary school
Jimboomba X Stadium
*** I M P O R T A N T ***
FAST TRACK THE PROCESS AND SEND YOUR APPLICATION TODAY! We accept applications before inspection!
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, we encourage you to apply online with 1 form to seek pre-approval.
~ By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ~
**Please note that tenant is responsible to pay for water, electricity, internet, phone, and potentially gas**
*** PLEASE NOTE AVAILABLE DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Flagstone
Lifestyle in Flagstone
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Wilby Street, Flagstone, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Flagstone.