14 Wicket Road,
Clyde, VIC 3978
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4463438
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Mondern Low Maintenance Home
This family home comprises of open plan kitchen, living and dining space, It is close to Shopping on Clyde, Casey Fields reserve and close to primary and secondary schools.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2 rooms with built in robes.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating throughout and split system in living area
- Single garage with remote panel door and internal pedestrian door
- Low maintenance front and back gardens
This home will not disappoint!!!!!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde
Lifestyle in Clyde
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Clyde comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 14 Wicket Road, Clyde today!