14 Viva Lane,
North Perth, WA 6006
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4265624
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Viva La North Perth!
Light and bright home located in the middle of North Perth while at the same time being nestled in a quiet & private lane-way.
Lower floor features:
- A generous entry and hall with high ceilings
- Door to the double lock up garage
- security alarm system and security door
- powder room
- A well laid out laundry with extra storage
- Big open plan kitchen with stone island bench and stone tops, generous cupboard space for storage, stainless-steel appliances, including double door Fridge with water/ice dispenser, microwave, dishwasher, washer & dryer
- Dining and family areas set with huge sliding stacker glass door overlooking the entertaining area
- Laundry opens to covered drying area
- Small easy care reticulated lawn area at rear
- Double lock up garage with shelving for storage
- under-stairs storage area
- The alfresco living area includes shade sail, double door bar fridge, builtin sink and stone bench top and storage room and easy care lawn.
- Tasmanian oak wooden flooring downstairs
Features Upstairs include:
- A good sized landing with large linen/storage cupboard
- Three queen sized bedrooms two with walk in robes and one with a built in robe.
- Family bathroom with stone bench tops with double shower and bathtub
- ensuite to second and third bedrooms
- Balcony off master bedroom
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning
- Ducted valet vacuum system
- instantaneous gas hot water system
- carpeted flooring
On the border of Leederville
Only minutes from Oxford Street and Angove st cafes and restaurants
1.2km from North Perth Primary School
1.5 km from Aranmore Catholic School
350m from Beatty Park (swin & gym complex) and from Loftus Centre
2.8km from Perth CBD
Public transport is close by and will take you into the city or other areas as desired.
So close to North Perth and surrounding suburbs offer an array of shopping malls, nightlife, cafes and restaurants. Be within the catchments of all of the Best schools.
Be sure to come to the first home open as it wont last long.
Not pets allowed sorry
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
Please submit your details and we will be in touch.
IMPORTANT - Investors Edge is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees may be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice should circumstances change.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Perth
Lifestyle in North Perth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in North Perth includes courtyard, alarm system, and balcony. Apply to rent 14 Viva Lane, North Perth today!